Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's Alive!

Let us skip my pithy excuses and get to the good stuff: Concerts I will be attending this summer!

First! Owl City!

Second! The Goo Goo Dolls!

Third! The Doobie Brothers!

This summer is going to be awesome! In just a few days, I will make a trek to Seattle where I will stay with author extraordinaire, Tominda Adkins, and see my cousin graduate from high school. After that, HH's parents will be staying with us. I'll be seeing Owl City during that time with the fantabulous J*Rock and another friend. HH and I will see the Goo Goo Dolls in June, and my mom is coming to see the Doobie Brothers with me in August. I need a concert for July, just to round everything out.

Also, got an iPhone. I'm trying to figure out how to do photo sharing from the phone to here. Updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment