Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fruit Flies!

I have about a billion fruit flies in my home and I have no idea where they are coming from. Little buggers are always trying for the eyes! Blast it!

In other news, I have received no word back from any of the places I have applied too, but I'm not ready to give up yet! Alright, I'm a little ready to give up, but I won't! Surely something will come around soon. Once I get a job, I'm going to get a puppy and join a gym. Matt will not be able to stop the puppy thing. I'm going to the pound and I'm going to bring it home and go, "Oh, look what I found!"
I should not blog of these things, he will know my evil plans. But I want a puppy.

It was fantastic rain/mist today and I worked outside the ENTIRE time. Except for the 20 minutes where I strayed inside to see if I could help with the decorating that is happening in there. Yes, the Garden Center I work for is already getting their stuff out for Christmas. Holy crap, I don't even know what I'm going to be for Halloween.

I don't think I'm going to dress up, actually. Matt's dad is coming down for the weekend and I thought it would be fun to pass out candy. Maybe we can watch a scary movie and I can then cry myself to sleep every night. (I can't do horror movies. I wind up waking up in the middle of the night in some sort of cardiac clench.) Ha, like the movie "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". Oh, I was messed up after that. Overactive imagination.

I made cake yesterday. It was awesome.

I'm trying to convince myself that running is a fun activity again and get back into moving faster than I usually do. I hate running outside though. Luckily, my good friend Liz, who I just realized lives in the same area I do, HAHA, lives in a place that has a treadmill. We are going to run. Be all athletic and such. Right.

Other than that, I just need to get my stuff together for grad school. Hopefully, I'll be closer to my goals after that, whatever they happen to be. :) Fingers crossed for a job to pop up! I shall continue the hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment