Friday, October 16, 2009

True Story

Seriously, I've been wearing glasses since the second grade. Around the time I got to high school, I started wearing contacts. (And none of that colored shit, they're clear.) So, here I am, 25 years of age, and as one would expect, my eyesight has not improved. It has worsened.

However.

I sat up in bed the other night, for some reason or another, who knows, and I could read the clock across the room. For one brief moment, I experienced great joy. I could see! My eyesight had miraculously been cured from it's horrible foggy-ness to great clarity!

Then I remembered that I had forgotten to remove my contacts before I went to bed. Dejection.

True story. I blame it on the sugar.
That is a super short story with a super short lesson: Take your contacts out, moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment