Sunday, January 16, 2011

Savories and Shoes

Today, my goal was to find a plain black pair of heels that don't make me feel like my feet are being pinched, eaten, or blister-ized. Thankfully, I have had previous experience with just such a brand of heels, they are Mudd. So, I went to Kohls, which carries that brand, and found myself a pair of plain black heels that fit my crazy ass feet and look sensible. I'm about sensibility. Or just good shoes that don't hurt.

This shot is my attempt at being artistic. I have failed.

Anyway, I like the shoes. I'll wear them next time I head out to work. Today, I also made some delicious cookies for some dudes that really wanted the New York Jets to win against the Patriots. The Jets did win, and the cookies were fantastic. I have posted a photo of them in not-cooked format. There they are, in their delicious batter life state. I think I ingested a good deal of those cookies raw. Fantastic.

What you can't see, but maybe you can if you click on the photo, is the mess I make when I do just about any form of cooking. I spilled cocoa all over the counter and down to the floor and onto my white socks (not so white now) and got butter and egg all over the place. I'm a danger with an electric beater.

Oh well, you're not having fun if you're not making a mess. I'll go ahead and post the cookie recipe, which I was gifted from my fantastic best friend, Tominda.

Heavenly, Super Easy Cookies

1 cup butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cup peanut butter chips
2 cups flour
2/3 cup cocoa
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt

Mix all ingredients. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.

They are damn good. Make 'em.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just blogged about shoes too! Mine hurt. Will only wear out for short periods. :P cookies sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete