Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Owl City

Indeed, I have tickets to see Owl City! I'm pretty excited about it, since I love him. (Owl City is only one single young man making music.) I don't think I've seen someone famous in concert since...since I was about 13. I saw N*Sync. With my friend Tiffany. And both our moms. However, now her last name is different and she has two young daughters. Lawd, that was a long time ago. So anyway, this is going down in June, but I got the tickets today and now I'm just sitting around waiting for my Virginia to arrive! I would tell you about the rest of my evening but I'm not sure how appropriate poo stories are yet for the internet. At least from this blog. Maybe some other time.

In case you have never heard Owl City, here is one my favorite songs. It always reminds me of Tominda. Sometimes, I even cry about it. I'm lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment