Saturday, March 19, 2011

Super

I took a picture of the super moon today. I think I was too late to get the full effect. I was distracted by Skype. My mom has it and that is AWESOME. Everyone I know should have skype. Everyone, get on this. Anyway, here is the picture.

I took another running progress picture today. I'm on week 5 right now and it's finally gotten hard for me. Hard, but not undo-able. I think that's the key. It sucks, oh hell yes, but I can do it. Tomorrow, I have to do 20 minutes non-stop. I better build a good play-list before I do.

Also, I noticed on my calendar that today is the first day of Purim. I had no idea what Purim was, so I looked it up. Purim is a Jewish holiday that celebrates the deliverance of the Jews from the Persian Empire; apparently deliverance from destruction. This story can be found in the book of Esther in the bible. I'll have to check this out. Anyway, there is feasting, giving of gifts, help the homeless, and other such things. And that's all the information I have on Purim. 

That is the post for today, see you tomorrow, ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment