Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Have Not Forgotten

Because it's 11 and that means I should really be getting to bed, I'll just post pictures from the last two days and be on my way.

MONDAY!
Work Friend Josh
 I went to this place called Mai Thai with WFJ, and we had the Pad Thai. With chicken. It was super good. I may have horked it down. That is a technical term, hork.
Strange floating roses at Mai Thai.


























TUESDAY!
Tuesday was a pretty crap day. Nothing seemed to flow well, brother issues surfaced, class that night was a pain in the entire body. However, I did take a picture of my current organization project, which is a cork board that I hang my necklaces and dangly earrings from. Be impressed with my ingenuity. I command it.













TODAY!
There is nothing particularly interesting that happened today besides the fact that it was better than yesterday and I had homemade tacos for dinner.

OM NOM.
Also had a good chat with my mom and I made her laugh so hard she choked on her own spit. That's always extremely gratifying for me, as I like to make her laugh. It's also nice that I'm not the one doing the choking, as that happens quite a bit as well. Must be genetic.

Cheers ducks, the week is winding down. I'll have a super awesome photo tomorrow, I hope. <3

1 comment:

  1. Were you posting while we were talking 'cause I don't think we got off the phone till around 11:15. That means I didn't have your undivided attention, do you even know what we talked about? I'm mentioning this as I cannot shop and talk on the phone. Many others can but not I. Just checking to see if it is another genetic factor I passed on.

    ReplyDelete