Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OH THINGS.

It is late! But I wished to share my pictures from Monday and today. Here they are:

 This is a shot of the sushi bar I frequent with JR and/or WFJ. I went there on Monday for a "Valentine" sushi date with JR. She rocks.
 This was my shot for today. You can see, sort of, the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Memorial. This is what I see every morning on my way to work. You can see how gross the windows are on the metro.
 BUT OH WAIT. MY BOOKS WRITTEN BY MY BEST FRIEND ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE. MAKING THIS THE MOST EPIC DAY IN HISTORY AND I MAY HAVE POOPED MY PANTS. Seriously, this is the most awesome thing ever. She worked so hard and she's been so driven and she's learned so much. I'm so proud of her and I'm so happy to have been there the entire time. It's so awesome to hold this in my hand and just go, "Wow. This is real. This is her book. She did this." You are my hero, Tominda! ROCK.
 My thumbs up of approval. They are amazing. Go buy one, right now. Here is where you go. DO IT.
This is my excited face. I'm holding my phone to my ear because I called Tominda as soon as I saw the package.


You know what the best part of this is?

There is going to be another. Hot dang kids. Hot dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment